About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Paul Stern

Here are a few pictures from Heidi's wedding day, I really want to play with the exposures on these, so they will probably be in black & white, or some funky exposure shortly but for now I just wanted to show all of you a peek at her wedding day! Enjoy!


Heidi & her flower girl! Mallory simply adored Heidi!!
Jess did 7 updos (that includes the bride and flower girl) and Heidi's makeup and a few other girls makeup in 4 hours! Great job Jess!!!
We got picked up from Heidi's apartment in a stretched Escalade, it was tons of fun!!!
At the church, Jen helping Heidi with her finishing touches...she (both of them) were gorgeous. I've never seen a more beautiful bride!!!
Sara, Heidi, & Ginny
The ring bearer's pants were way too short, luckily Paul's mom fixed them and poor Eddy was without pants for most of the afternoon.

No comments: