About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Photography Class

In March, Stacy Yeiter & I were able to take a photography class put on by 2 Grand Rapids photographers. Jen from JK Photography & Amy from Amy Carroll Photography taught the class and were great! I finally understood things Ry has been trying to teach me for some time now. :)) Jen & Amy both have their own photography biz but share a studio. You can check out their sites at www.jkphotographyonline.com and www.acarrollphotography.com

Following are a few of my favorite pictures that I took during our hands on time.



This is me in action taking pictures of our models that volunteered their time for us to practice what we had learned.I love capturing moments that are normally missed.










1 comment:

Remember When... said...

Jenn...great job, I didn't see any of your pictures yet...that's great.