About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

More of Briella & Bowen as well as Charlotte!

Friday, May 30,2008
First, Ry and Tom made it home safely tonight. I believe they ended up riding 2,500+ miles all week. They both had a great time but were glad to be home. Thank you for your prayers while they were gone!
I was able to go back to the hospital tonight to visit with my friends and their new bundles of joy as well as visit with another friend of ours that had their daughter, Charlotte Elise, Thursday night.
Enjoy!!!
As I was leaving our driveway I looked up and saw this, how could I not take a picture! This is one of my Lily's blooming, gorgeous, huh?! Briella's ear! Her temperature was back up so she was not all bundled up so I took advantage of that and took quite a few pictures of her!


They are both definitely more content when they are around each other, sooo sweet!!!
This is the fabulous Dr. Rosser. She is the children's pediatrician. She is definitely high on my list when the time comes for us. She was so informative, great personality and totally loves her job!!!
Uncle Gary holding Briella.Uncle Gary & cousin Karson with Briella.
I love, love capturing moments like this!Karson giving me a cheeser with 1 less tooth!
This is Charlotte Elise, congratulations Bryce & Tricia she is perfect!This is a great friend of mine holding Charlotte. We know Bryce & Tricie through Mel and Choppie.

Congratulations to all of the new Mommies & Daddies, big brother, and other friends and family! May God bless your children as they grow and take on the world.

3 comments:

Remember When... said...

Gosh it's the time to have babies huh...great job capturing. I love Dr. Rosser too. She is Elsey's Dr. and I don't think we could live without her!!

Jay, Heather, Brody, Ella, & Lylah said...

Dr. Rosser is awesome!! She is Brody & Ella's Dr. & she will be for the one on the way too : ) We love her!

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is adorable! And check out all that hair. I bet you were able to get some great pictures. I was also excited to see Matt and Keri's little Eva on your friend's blog. Kinda makes me want another one LOL