About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Dustin Raffler

Ryan's cousin, Angie, married Dustin Raffler on Saturday, April 19, 2008. She was such a beautiful bride, and Dustin didn't look too bad himself. :) Congratulations you guys! Love ya!!


I love this picture! Angie was so sweet walking down the aisle. Sorry Ang, but I had to post this one! Uncle John looking at you like that is priceless!




The shells on the outside of the lantern were edible and placed in graham cracker crumbs! YUM!
Aunt Margaret holding Stephen, he's sooo sweet!The first dance as Mr. & Mrs. Raffler!

3 comments:

Remember When... said...

They are so beautiful...great pictures to remember the special day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys we love you too! Great pictures....don't worry Jenn that's the best one I have seen of my dad walking me down the aisle. I don't look too pretty when I am trying to hold back tears! :)

Anonymous said...

Jenn, That pic of Stevie is SOOOO cute!! Didn't even realize you had gotten one of him! He looks so much diffent than that now.