About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

No points for Redneck Raceway

Not everybody came out on Wednesday night but for those that did it was worth it! It did not rain while we were there and the weather was perfect. The kids enjoyed themselves as well as the adults! Thanks guys for an unusual Wednesday night! :))





This is great! Step by step...yep, he ended up going off the track. :)



Great friends on and off the track!



I loved the shoes, they were too perfect not to take pictures of.




This was the first time I had met Elijah. Sweet boy! I could have taken pictures all night of him as well as the other kids.


What's a race without an official!
Till next time...

2 comments:

Remember When... said...

I wish we could of made it! I loved the one of the rubber boots on the fence! Great Job.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! The one of David and Elijah walking on the track is perfect. I have so many pictures of them like that. Just out of curiosity did any of Liliana turn out good?