I haven't posted anything in a few days, so there are quite a few new posts..make sure to check them all out! I'll try to get better at posting regularly instead of all at once!
Friday night I hosted an Uppercase Living Party. If you have never heard of it before you have got to check out their site. www.uppercaseliving.com A good friend of mine, Stacy Yeiter, is a consultant for them. Here are a few pictures of the evening! I bet they were surprised to see me with a camera, right? Nope, they were actually all anticipating it. Okay, they weren't but you can't be around me and not expect your picture to be taken!
Thank you to everybody that came and the outside orders as well bookings!!! I am not closing until Tuesday night, so if you are interested in ordering or booking a party let me know!!!
Enjoy!!Friday night I hosted an Uppercase Living Party. If you have never heard of it before you have got to check out their site. www.uppercaseliving.com A good friend of mine, Stacy Yeiter, is a consultant for them. Here are a few pictures of the evening! I bet they were surprised to see me with a camera, right? Nope, they were actually all anticipating it. Okay, they weren't but you can't be around me and not expect your picture to be taken!
Thank you to everybody that came and the outside orders as well bookings!!! I am not closing until Tuesday night, so if you are interested in ordering or booking a party let me know!!!


You can customize sayings or words as well on the computer. Above are examples of what we have on our walls now!
G'ma & Aunt Julie not too happy about their picture being taken, but they're troopers!
Oscar get some attention from G'ma! Not like he was ignored by everybody but he soaks it up. :)
I love this picture! I'm working on different things in focus instead of the whole picture, thanks Kristy for posing! :))

I love this picture! I'm working on different things in focus instead of the whole picture, thanks Kristy for posing! :))

Oscar was a little tired after everybody left. He loves to lay on our bed, and I love to take pictures of him being cute and calm!
Can you tell he gets sick of the camera in his face? Oh well...

2 comments:
Wow, looks like that is a great consultant...what did you say her name was...? Oh Stacy Yeiter:)
Yeah, she was okay! :))
Post a Comment