About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Business Cards!!!

Another post...but I completely forgot to post it a few weeks ago! I am SO SORRY!!! We decided to get business cards to help spread our name. And today I actually gave one out to a total stranger, YEAH ME! It turns out she knows Ryan but that's not the point, I didn't!

Scenery:
I was sidewalk sale shopping with my good friend Mel, we had stopped to look at some jewelry and my friend and a girl who works for the store start chatting. Well, it turns out this person is pregnant. :) Immediately, I think ohhh this is it, I could hand out a card...I instantly get nervous, then I say to myself, no I can't do it, then I think why not...So, after a few minutes of me pretending like I'm following their conversation I ask her if she has thought of getting maternity pictures done, she replies that she has but hasn't put too much thought into it. I tell her that I take pictures and would love to give her a card. So I did!! Turns out she knows my husband. :))

Congrats to you that I talked to on your pregnancy and upcoming addition to your family!

So back to my original post, here is our business card:

It's really small for some reason, I'll work on it later to make it larger to view!

3 comments:

Courtney Reece said...

Hey! It was good to see you came by my blog again! I really am excited about my sessions in August. :) I hope that person calls you for maternity pics, that would be great!
From what I can see your card looks good :)
have a great one!

Remember When... said...

That's what you have to do to get your name out. Just have courage. I hope she calls you. I have that business card in my purse:)

Courtney Reece said...

I think we might have a minister. I should know for sure by the weekend I hope. Six weeks from tomorrow is the big day so I pray that it works out soon! :)
And thanks so much for the comments on Riley! I get to go see her again today :)