About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Senior Session

This was suppose to take place last Saturday morning, however you are not always in control of how things work out. I am so thankful it was raining last weekend or this session would not have turned out as great as it did. I am sure the pictures would have been good but I honestly love almost all of these and not just because I took them. :)
I am so thankful that you chose me to capture this special time in your life. Congratulations on your accomplishments and enjoy the road that God has laid out for you.
Here are just a few of my favorites, yes they are all done being edited as well! I just couldn't help myself!
Enjoy!!
The geese actually hissed at us! We left them alone and they left us alone...for the most part.


If you look closely, there is 09 written in the sand behind her to the right. :)

Congratulations again on your upcoming graduation!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some VERY nice shots!!
Thanks so much for taking care of Chelsea that day!
Blessings,
Elisa