About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Race 5 of Redneck Raceway

Sunday, August 10, 2008
This last weekend was a busy one! The weather could not have been better though. There was another great turn out for the race at Redneck Raceway. Here are a few pictures from the afternoon. Check out the site for the rest.
Birthday girl!!

I looked to my left and this is what I saw! I did not have enough time for my camera to get focused but I love this picture!
Poor Trucker, he did not have a good weekend...





After we got home from church after the race, there was a rainbow over our house. I think that there might have been a double rainbow but this is the only picture that it looks like there could have been.
This is the sky opposite the rainbow!

No comments: