About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update on bathroom remodel

The bathroom is almost finished! Ry has been working really hard on getting it done! We are doing everything but the flooring ourselves, well Ry is! I'm not really doing much to assist him...
Ry is actually priming around the shower as I type this! Then putting up the shower rod, we got a new one! Just like the hotel ones, soooo excited! I'm having a hard time finding a shower curtain though so we get to sport just the vinyl one for awhile! Have you seen any modern or solid colored ones anywhere?
Here are few recent pics..

Our new tub & shower walls!
I love our new shower head. Although everything these days is to help save something so this one is water saving which means no water pressure! ARGH!
Ry's truck completely full of our old bathroom stuff!
The holes all patched up, he did a great job! And no he will not help anybody drywall, apparently it's no fun! :)

I'm working on pictures from South Haven from a week or so ago...stay tuned! Hope you all have a great week!!!

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

It looks great! Check JC Penny and Target for solid print shower curtains. I've seen a few at Meijers too.

David bought a curved shower rod for our bathroom so I'm going to have to start looking for a new curtain too. I just can't make up my mind on the one I want.

I don't care for when David does dry walling because it's so dusty.