About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A surprise visit...

On Monday night, right after work there was a knock on our front door. I thought we never have visitors this early who could it be. It was my dear friend Heidi and her beautiful daughter they were in town visiting some friends and family and stopped by! YEAH! So, I visited for a few minutes and then couldn't take it any longer and ran to get my camera!
Here are a few pics I took while we visited!
She was sleeping when they got there but Heidi gave me permission to wake her up, well sort of permission! :)

Thank you for stopping by! We've got to get together soon!!!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

Awhhhhh...what a cutie. That time goes by so quick!