I absolutely LOVE snow! I HATE driving in it, but I love getting all bundled up and being a kid again! And since I was a crazy winter bride (oh yeah, January 22 - exactly 5 months from the date Ry proposed, that's how we chose, in case you're wondering!!) you know I love the white fluffy stuff!
After C & I ran some errands, we unpacked the car and I grabbed my camera so we could play in the snow! Oscar & Reesie also love the snow, so it was lots of fun for us all! I also LOVE my coat and boots, so I am definitely going to be outside lots this year!
Oscar LOVES playing in the snow with a tennis ball. He will seriously play outside until he has snow all over him and is shivering like mad, I don't let him stay out that long though!


Enjoy the snow! I think I'm finally in the Christmas spirit, I loooooooooove Christmas, but now with snow it's official!!! And it's 3 weeks from today, YIKES!Be careful driving and enjoy this fabulous weekend!!




No comments:
Post a Comment