Do you ever feel like God is tugging at your heart to do more. Rather it be opening a door for somebody, working a little harder at work to help somebody else out, or by volunteering?
I enjoy putting a smile on somebody's face, by getting a quiet Thank You, and mostly just the feeling of doing something for somebody else.
This evening while at church, a missionary from Africa our church sponsors was preaching and it was almost like he was talking directly to me. I realized that I don't need to be a biblical scholar nor do anything extraordinary to reach out to people. We are all meant to go out into the mission field, may it be work or school or even the grocery store, God puts us in certain situations for certain reasons.
With all of that said, I am excited to announce that I am giving away 4 FREE mini sessions for Saturday, April 24!
Details:
I enjoy putting a smile on somebody's face, by getting a quiet Thank You, and mostly just the feeling of doing something for somebody else.
This evening while at church, a missionary from Africa our church sponsors was preaching and it was almost like he was talking directly to me. I realized that I don't need to be a biblical scholar nor do anything extraordinary to reach out to people. We are all meant to go out into the mission field, may it be work or school or even the grocery store, God puts us in certain situations for certain reasons.
With all of that said, I am excited to announce that I am giving away 4 FREE mini sessions for Saturday, April 24!
Details:
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2010
Time: 9-12 (sessions every 1/2 hour)
Where: Local Park
Cost: FREE
Cost: FREE
The 15-20 minute session will include:
*1 - 8X10 *2 - 4X6 *4 - wallets
A cd of the full gallery will be available for $100 (instead of $200) and you will have full access to a private gallery on our website.
The prints will be 1/2 price:
4 x 6 - $1.00 5 x 7 - $2.00 8 x 10 - $5.00 11 x 14 - $10.00 16 x 20 - $35.00 Wallets (4) - $3.50
If the weather doesn't cooperate, there will be a makeup day!
How to enter?
~You must e-mail me (jennn_jon@hotmail.com) with why you or somebody you know is deserving of a FREE session! It can be the sweetest neighbor who cleans your yard, or a babysitter who is amazing or maybe you and your family have had a rough few months with a spouse losing a job. ~You MUST e-mail me by Saturday, April 3, 2010 at midnight! I will be choosing the 4 winners and will contact the winners by Sunday, April 11.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me and I will replay as soon as I can! Remember, you MUST e-mail me, only e-mail!
Please go a little further this week and see what God can do with you!
XOXO
Jenn
XOXO
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment