About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Winter wedding

The wedding season, as a 2nd shooter, officially started in February for me this year! I am only booking so many weddings myself, but so excited to be assisting Stacy again this year! This girl has the most amazing ability to capture such precious moments and the sweetest heart!
Absolutely loved this wedding! Not only because it was a winter wedding but because of the love between the bride and groom, friends and family!



Check out the shoes!!!


The sky was ammmmmmmmazing!

What do you do when there is not a mirror and the bride doesn't know if she should or should not wear the necklace she picked out? I take a picture and let her choose! :)

I switched the letters around on the shelf so the S was where I wanted it, they're last name starts with S!Oh and I moved the mirror where I wanted also!




I got the guys to show a little leg...it was fun to have control of some poses!! Thanks Stac! Sorry guys!







Isn't she the cutest! Stac - You are gorgeous! The bride and groom are friends of Stacy's so, Stacy's hubby and daughter were there. :)



What a fabulous way to spend a Saturday! Thank you Stacy!

No comments: