Jeana & Brian
I met Jeana and Brian at Charlton Park last Friday. I absolutely LOVE meeting new clients especially when they serve our country and 4th of July is right around the corner!
These two are amazing people! I enjoyed hearing about how they met and also a little bit about the National Guard! Most of you do not know this about me, but right out of college I went to our local National Guard office and met with a recruiter. My stepmom was in the National Guard and I really wanted to travel however this was and is not for me!
Please welcome to my blog:
Brian Batchelor PV2
156 Infantry Brigade- Lake Charles, LA
Jeana Bishop PFC
126 Signal Company- Kalamazoo, MI

I met Jeana and Brian at Charlton Park last Friday. I absolutely LOVE meeting new clients especially when they serve our country and 4th of July is right around the corner!
These two are amazing people! I enjoyed hearing about how they met and also a little bit about the National Guard! Most of you do not know this about me, but right out of college I went to our local National Guard office and met with a recruiter. My stepmom was in the National Guard and I really wanted to travel however this was and is not for me!
Please welcome to my blog:Brian Batchelor PV2
156 Infantry Brigade- Lake Charles, LA
Jeana Bishop PFC
126 Signal Company- Kalamazoo, MI

These two had some fierceness going on as well as some cute, fun looks for each other! They definitely kept me on my toes!




















Thank you both for serving our country proudly! What an amazing morning to spend with 2 soldiers! Thank you!!!XOXO
Jenn



No comments:
Post a Comment