A couple of weeks ago, after lunch at Ry's parents house, we were all outside and C stuck his hand in a bees nest. He luckily only got stung in his ear. We had no idea if he was allergic or not, luckily he is not! He was so scared and it felt so good to be able to comfort him! I felt so sorry for him but at the same time (now looking back knowing he was okay) it was amazing to know that I have that touch, I got to comfort my son!

We went to our local fair last week...it was FREE to get in and the grandstands were FREE! The rides were not up yet but luckily C only wanted to see the animals!






1 comment:
His poor ear! What a trooper. Thanks for all of the updates! We saw C's judge last night at the foster care training. He seems much more approachable when he's not in his robe and behind a bench. :)
Post a Comment