About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Where it all began..

When a good friend of mine inquired about a gift certificate for her mother-in-law, I was thrilled! I absolutely love everything about this family and I was excited to capture their love and excitement they have together!It was a good work out; me chasing 2 year old twins, 2 4 year olds, and a 9 year old, plus their parents and grandparents!

























Always laughing! I honestly believe laughter is one of the secrets to a happy marriage!






The kids really enjoyed this one!











Thank you all so much for a great evening!!!
XOXO
Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

found this this morning, what a great way to start my day -- tears of pride and love -- thanks, Jen, you did such a great job and made it so fun for all of us! Love you (and your family)!

Louann

Anonymous said...

LUV LUV LUV THEM!!!! Thank you so much JJ. You are such a great friend, a very talented photographer and I love ya girlie!

Melissa