About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ross :: Senior

I wish I knew what I know now when I was a senior in high school. To enjoy every minute, to enjoy being a kid and to listen to my parents more. But what kid listens to that advice?! I enjoy chatting with seniors during their session to find out who they are, what activities are they involved in, what college they may be attending and in general I enjoy talking of course!

I met Ross at his Grandparents house to capture this time in his life. What a beautiful area to take pictures in!



Ross seemed to be quiet at first but he followed my direction very well and seemed to enjoy the session and he told his friend that I am funny! :)












Pretty sure this is his natural smile!

Congratulations on this next step in your life!

No comments: