About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dykstra::Family

I love love love to take pictures! And when one of my best friends asks me to take their family pictures, it is so much more fun! These 3 kids are adorable and I have really enjoyed watching them become who they are today! Matt & Melissa - You guys are doing a great job!! Enjoy your preview!






I asked Ry to come with to help me with some off camera flash so he was capturing some precious moments while I was doing the posed shots! Thanks hon!




All because two people fell in love!













I promise nobody got hurt in this picture!
Thank you for a great afternoon! It was nice catching up and hanging out with all of you! Thank you for taking our wedding pictures almost 6 years ago! Who would have thought we would be best friends and now watching our children become good friends!
Thank you for being you!
XOXO
~Jenn~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH!!! Aunt JJ you just rock! These pictures are soooo awesome. I love all of them and we love you so much. Thank you for everything & the comments by some of them are just perfect. I love you, thank you for being my best friend.

Melissa