About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NEWS::God's newest miracle!

For most of you, you know by now that we are expecting a baby girl OR boy in April! We are very thankful for God's timing! It's been a long road getting to where we are now, but we are both very thankful for this miracle! Our son is VERY excited to be a Big Brother to HIS baby sister! We have no idea what the sex of the baby is and we are hoping to not find out next month at our ultrasound but he is determined it's a girl!
I am now 15 weeks along and feeling AMAZING! The first trimester was rough but I was fortunate to have only gotten sick once! I was nauseous all day everyday for about 3 weeks but luckily my Dr prescribed Zofran for me and it helped almost immediately! I also still cannot eat too many sweets. :( That includes ice cream and even a piece of candy. Although, I sneak an Oreo in with my cereal occasionally, okay every morning! :)
Someday soon I will be sharing our journey in the last 5 years to how we got to where we are! It's amazing and I love sharing it!!!
For now, here is a picture of the newest member of our family from last month!
Enjoy God's blessings, they are everywhere!