About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4th of July 2011

We have had a ton of fun camping this year with both boys! We have camped 3 times now and loved every minute, except the extreme heat over 4th of July. We camp in a tent, a very nice tent! I love camping and it's so nice because it's one of the only times you'll ever see Ry sitting and relaxing!
Over 4th of July weekend we camped at Camp Michawana with some friends! There's so much to do! There's a hayride which was a ton of fun for Cardale of course! :) There's a really nice lake that we enjoyed a lot also. There's tennis & basketball courts, a really nice playground and the bath houses are not too bad!
Oh and there's a zip line to do also! We camped here Memorial weekend also and I was so freaked out about doing the zip line but I'm so glad I did! The first time was way better than the 2nd time! I think it was the fact that the first time you have know idea what to expect and also the second time it was so hot out that I had a terrible headache afterward.

That's me and Ry, I'm on the right.


Mandy brought some cute crafts for the kids to do on a rainy day but it never rained! So, we got them out and worked on them anyways! This is Del and his car! :)

Del was so excited to show his brother the car!And of course had to give him some kisses!
Hey hey handsome boy!
This was dinner one night! YUM! And yes Ry built that rack. Pretty neat huh?! It's perfect for bacon too!!
We took Oscar to the lake one day to go swimming, he's never been so we didn't know if he'd like it or not. He didn't love it but he can swim really good!
Love this series!!




I love this tent for Abe! He loved just laying around in it on the beach!

This is Ry trying to run across the tube! Hilarious series! Abe's first time touching the sand and water, he loved it! The first time I put his feet in, he wasn't so sure but after that he loved it!
What a great weekend!!

No comments: