About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quick Update!!

I've been a little scarce from here...many, many reasons..but we are all doing great! Things are winding down with photography, which is great & sad. I love capturing special moments for my clients and I enjoy watching their family grow!
Speaking of families growing, I get to capture another adoption hearing soon! Such a magical day!!! With going through our own adoption, I love capturing other family's Forever Day's!!! I would love to capture a special event in your life as well!!!

Isn't this smile precious?!?!
Abe is ALWAYS so smiley!!! Unless he's hungry, then watch out!! These were all taken 11/13/11, Abe's 7 month birthday!!
Look, another 2 teeth!!! That makes it 4!!
As soon as you lay him down, he does this! I mean immediately, I barely have my hand out from under his head and he's rolling onto my arm!
Del loves reading to Abe!!!
Abe is army crawling all over and getting some speed too! He is experimenting with actual crawling but prefers to army crawl. He LOVES baby food, any of it!! He is wearing 6-9 month clothes and wearing size 3 diapers.
Thanksgiving was wonderful this year! I'll post pictures eventually!!! Abe had mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes and LOVED them both!!!

Del is going to be 4 soon!!! I have not been keeping track of his milestones very well. He grew right through 3T & 4T this last year and is wearing 5T and boys small/5 now. He goes for his yearly Dr's visit next week, I can't wait to see how he's grown in the last year. We have a Mommy/Del day planned, I cannot wait!!! This weekend we are having a small get together for his birthday, Toy Story theme!!

I'm off to bed now, hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: