About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

~James~

I remember first meeting Annamae a few years ago at a wedding.  I was 2nd shooting for Stacy and thinking this girl is hilarious!  She was so welcoming and we could tell she was a great person!  We became friends on Facebook and found out we need other mutual friends!
She and Eddie recently welcomed James Edward into their family and asked if I would be able to take some pictures!  Absolutely!  These three are so happy and definitely a gorgeous family!

Thanks again for a great evening!  Even if we had a few delays!  :)

Always laughing!
Isn't he a cutie?!?!  He gave me some adorable little faces and just 1 month old too!
This says "Hey ladies!"  :)
There's just something special about a Momma's touch!

Dad's definitely a proud Daddy!!!

Eddie loves to sail so I am so glad they brought this blanket along!  I love to incorporate meaningful items to the pictures!!!




I love, love, love to capture these little moments!  These are the moments to never forget! 


Congratulations again you two!!! 
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: