What can I say about these two?!?! They are absolutely adorable and were so much fun to capture! Abbie was a ham and totally LOVED getting her pictures taken. Alex was having fun by running from me most of the time! I honestly am pretty happy with what I captured from this session! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Abbie's eyes lit up when I pulled this flower out and asked her if she'd like some pictures taken with it! :)
I love this one! As I was editing this session, I kept coming back to the one above. I debated on deleting it so many times but I honestly love it! It says so much even though you can't see his adorable face!
Always smiling!
Thank you SO much for asking me to run around and capture your kiddos! They are absolutely wonderful!
Jenn



















No comments:
Post a Comment