When we were shopping around for car seats for our now 4 year old, we wanted something that would grow with him and be safe.
I asked on Facebook, my friends & family and researched for awhile. He was about 18-21 months when we needed this car seat. He was forward facing.
We chose Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat. We have loved everything about it!
As you can tell, the Nautilus seat is very comfortable! He still loves this seat!
The harness is wonderful, the head rest adjust as our son grows (which seems to be overnight these days)! Del is still in the full back booster with a seat belt. I did take the harness of last year sometime.
So, now that our 13 month old son is soon to be outgrowing his infant car seat, I've been researching again! We again want a car seat that will last but also most importantly is safe! We, more me than Ry, would prefer him to be rear facing til he is at least 2.
This seat is a normal infant car seat. It's been okay. I don't like the straps and how they have to be on top of each other to hook into the bottom part. I honestly do not remember the brand right now, I've seen too many names to remember.
There are so many statistics and opinions out there, that I've just had to go with my gut and do what is best for our children.
Back to Abe's soon to be car seat...I've narrowed it down to Graco My Ride 65.
From what I've learned over the last few years, is to ask opinions. Do research. And also do what is best for you and your family, with safety a high priority.
Happy shopping!!
XOXO
Jenn


No comments:
Post a Comment