About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Father's Day

I just realized I never blogged on here about Father's Day!!  Here is my post from The Prodigy Mommas blog!!
 
 
 
 
 The last week has flown by!!  I have every intention of posting after big events in our lives but it never happens!  I at least am getting better at taking pictures of our own lives!  :)
 Father's Day was wonderful!!  We actually spent all weekend celebrating Ryan and how wonderful of a Daddy he is!  Friday night we went and bought a bike for me, ok so it wasn't all about him!!  Then got ice cream!
 Abe LOVES ice cream!!!
 Saturday we were very busy!  I have an engagement/reception party that I took pictures at.  You can view their preview here!  Ry ended up getting called to work, luckily it was local so he took the boys with him and got the farmer up and running the best they could!  Then we met up at my nephew's open house (pictures coming soon!)! 
Sunday, I made a nice breakfast for all of us and then we headed to church.  We ate lunch at my G'parents house and visited with my Aunt, Uncle, parents and G'parents.  The picture above is Abe with my Dad!
 Me and my Dad!
 The best picture I could get with Abe and Ry!  :)
 Then we headed to Ry's parents house.  Ry's been working hard to get the rhino reading for the trails, so we took it around the field and the boys loved every minute!!! 
 

 These pictures are actually from Friday night!  I couldn't wait to give Ry his canvas'!!!  Isn't Abe a cutie?!?!?!
 Here they are!!!  Aren't they beautiful!!!  These are 11X14's, love them!!!
  We had a fabulous Father's Day weekend and we hope you did too!!!


XOXO
Jenn

No comments: