About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Boys!

 I'm blogging, what?!?!  Yes, I'm finally blogging!  You may have thought you had the wrong site, or I was MIA, however I've been enjoying the non stress days of not blogging and now I'm back...well, I'm going to try to blog more!
I've been tossing around the idea of separating my photography blog and personal blog, and that's just too much work for me so I'm going to keep them all together and turn this more into what it started as, my blog!  I'm going to blog about what I want and when I want!  I'm going to try to update my friends and family more often with the wonderful days with our boys.  And also try to update more often for my clients!!

**With that all said, I've also decided to only take on so many sessions per month, so please inquire early and get your spot booked!!  I'm also asking that when you make your date with me, please provide $25 deposit (that will go toward your session and is nonrefundable).**

We've been enjoying an amazing end of the Summer and beginning of Fall!  We've camped a few more times with great friends, lots of bike rides, and house projects!

Our house is still for sale, however we have had somebody look at it twice - then they put an offer on the other house.  And now we are in the same boat again, although this week will be his/their 3rd time looking at our house!  We still don't know what we're going to do and we're both okay with that!  If we sell, we sell!  If we don't, we don't!  There are not very many houses in the areas we are looking that we both love, especially with land!  There are houses we could make work, but we are not in a hurry and know that God will provide!

Del is in preschool this year, young fives.  He loves it!  He has the same teacher that he did last year and 2 of the same friends!  He was in 4/5's last year.

First day of school 2011-2012!

First day of school 2012-2013!
He can write his name, loves writing his letters and numbers and is trying to read!  He is getting really good at guessing the first letter of words!  He loves his brother and just adores his Daddy!  He has a great imagination and can turn anything into a car wash or garage to fix things!  He enjoys "welding" and drawing poop machines!  Sidenote: His Daddy designs manure systems!  :)
He is 4 1/2 now!  Very tall, wearing boys 5/6 pants and shirts, size 13 shoe!

Abe is starting to talk more and more!  He amazes me everyday with how much he understands!  He knows how to make his brother mad, which is quite hilarious to watch sometimes!  He loves to read books and loooooooooooooooves tractors and farm animals!  He also adores his Daddy!  They both run to the window when Ry gets home and Abe gets SO excited, I love it!!  
This was Abe just last week.  He loves his Elmo PJ bottoms even though they are too big to wear yet!

This was the boys the other day, made me get a little teary eyed!
He is soon to be 18 months already!  That's the same age Del was when he moved in!  Wow, time flies by!!  Abe is wearing 18 month-2T clothes and size 7 - 7 1/2 shoe!

That's a quick update on the boys!!!  
Have a great day!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: