About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Saturday - a variety! Enjoy!

Saturday, May 17, 2008
I had gotten back from a walk with Oscar Saturday morning/afternoon and something caught my eye next door. It was baby birds playing. So I ran inside and grabbed my camera and starting taking pictures of them. It was amazing to watch them and to be able to get close enough to take these pictures but not too close to freighten them.
Two things I could take pictures of everyday, other than people, are flags and barns.
Oscar was a little tired after our walk. I plucked this Daisy from one of my plants on accident and thought now what, hmm take pictures of it! So, I took our wedding rings and started practicing different angles.
We went for a bike ride as well on Saturday to Battle Creek. We went to Leila Arboretum. There was nothing in bloom yet but we still enjoyed ourselves. I of course had to play with the timer on my camera. I finally got to take pictures of a tulip! There was only one but it was beautiful!! I love this picture!Isn't this truck neat? Imagine this in your front yard!

On our way home I noticed this momma swan and her little babies, so I went back to take pictures. I was quite a ways from them but watching them was amazing.

2 comments:

Remember When... said...

Oscar looks whipped. Love the rings. Love that your are creative! Good Job!

Remember When... said...

sorry love that "you're" creative!