About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Ry's Birthday!

May 15, 2008
Ryan celebrated his birthday on Thursday. I love to try to surprise him, which hardly ever happens, so this year I was determined to make it work. I had the help of his parents, thank you both again!
Luckily, Ry got home from work just after I did so I had enough time to get set up. I decided to hide his presents by doing a scavenger hunt. :) However, all night he thought I had just baked brownies for him so once we got home from celebrating with his family, the scavenger hunt started. He was surprised! YEAH ME!


These are his gifts in their hiding places.
Oscar was a great help, although he obviously did not want to pose with me after we were done setting up.

Ry opening presents at his sister & brother-n-law's house after dinner.

This is Sophie, Jess & Scott's cat. She's soo cute!

Ann & Jess cutting the cake.

Ry was a little exhausted after just getting back from Nebraska, working for awhile and then going out to dinner that I didn't know how I was going to get him to go for the scavenger hunt. Oscar was also tired, as you can see.

The beginning of the hunt!


Oscar knew where to go, so he helped Ry.


This is Ry sporting his new back brace. It reminds me of Teenage Mutant turtles. :)


I hope you had a wonderful birthday Ry! I honestly never thought I could be this happy or love somebody as much as I have come to love you over the years. May God continue to bless you throughout the years to come.

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

Love the idea of a hunt for the birthday!