About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 1 of Bike Trip

Saturday, May 24, 2008
Today is the start to hopefully a fun and exciting week for my hubbie, Ryan, and his dad, Tom. They headed south around Ohio, into Tennessee, and possibly many other states. There are a few roads they want to ride on and a few sites they want to see.
Please keep them both in your prayers as well as Ann and I while they are gone. They enjoyed themselves last year when they went out west so I'm sure they will this year as well.
Check back frequently this week for updates, there won't be any more picture updates from their trip until they return but I will keep everybody updated. Here are a few pictures of their departure from our house.


Oscar knew something was up and I'm beginning to think he likes his picture taken.
This is Ryan, my hubbie, posing for me on his bike.

This is Ryan's dad, Tom, and his bike.
They are trying to sync their Scala Rider's, they never did get it to work before they left.

If you look closely you can see Ry's reflection in the mirror.And they are off...

No comments: