About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update on Ry & Tom/Elsey pictures

Saturday night...
Ry called me tonight about 7:30 and him and Tom made it to Clarksford, West Virginia. They rode 55 in Ohio and he said it was awesome! Long but a good road. :) They rode about 509 miles today. They will be able to send me some pics so I'll post them throughout the week and more will definitely follow when they return.

I on the other hand had a busy day! I bought more flowers for our yard (pictures following shortly) and then went to a good friend of mine Stacy of Remember When... 's house to help her take her daughter's 9 month pictures. I of course brought my camera along and snapped a few myself (few being quite a bit)! It was a great day to be outside and to be taking pictures made it even better.
This is one of the best flag pictures I've taken, not to praise myself, but being Memorial weekend and me loving flags, I couldn't resist.
This is a picture of Stacy in action.
Too cute...

This is a pic of a yard sale sign on the post at a corner in Clarksville. Seriously who is going to see that...it was honestly a description of the sale and everything.


I love her eyes!!!This one did not turn out exactly how I was hoping but close..


Elsey loved looking in the mirror!

You have no idea how many pictures I tried to take of us three. Every time Elsey would look at me just before the picture would take.

Thanks Stac for asking me to help out and snap a few of my own!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

wow you did get some cute shots. Thanks for all the help. I never could of remembered everything or lugged everything without you!