About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finding new locations!

Monday, June 23, 2008
Last night, a friend of mine and I went to dinner and then walked around town. I have been meaning to try to find different angles and locations for different locations to take pictures in our home town. It was TONS of fun and plus I got to hang out with a good friend! Thanks Steph for helping me and for posing for a few too!!
Here are a few of my fav's!!!
This one if my ABSOLUTE favorite!!!
I'm loving the sunlight on this one!
I found tons of cool doorways!
Another fav!!!
I found a few signs that I can use too!This is so you Steph!!!Thank you again Steph and enjoy your week!!

3 comments:

Jay, Heather, Brody, Ella, & Lylah said...

You are so talented!

Remember When... said...

Love her shoes...oh maybe that's b/c I have the same one's:) Good spots around town...makes you excited for some seniors I bet.

EAJ said...

thats our girl...nice pics Jenn
EJ