The 3rd race for Redneck Raceway got rained out last time, so they decided to make it up while the weather was good and before the next race. So last night Ry and I headed out to capture a few pictures. I say few because between the 2 of us, we took over 400 pictures. What can I say the weather was a photographers dream come true. And if you know me at all, I cannot just capture the race. So be sure to check out our site for all of the pictures.
Sidenote: For those of you that do not know this, we also sell all Stock Photography from our website. Most of those pictures are courtesy of my wonderful and talented husband Ry! And if you do not see something you like but have a vision of something you can picture on your wall, let us know and we will try to capture that for you!
Sidenote: For those of you that do not know this, we also sell all Stock Photography from our website. Most of those pictures are courtesy of my wonderful and talented husband Ry! And if you do not see something you like but have a vision of something you can picture on your wall, let us know and we will try to capture that for you!















The sky was gorgeous last night, so I had to take advantage of the beautiful scenery around us!
I love how I captured Mom and daughter and also son in the background sitting on the slide.


I was playing with some settings when Daisy walked by! :) I couldn't help but snap a few of her as well.
And there were 2 newborns there as well, I could have taken pictures of them all night long!!! Congratulations Mommies and Daddies, and Big Sister Megan!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment