About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Autocross at Barry County Fair

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
This week has been an extremely humid and hot one. This is also the week of The Barry County Fair! Unfortunately Ry is out of town, again. :(( We had a few friends racing in the Autocross so of course I took pictures of them! Plus, Ry's Uncle John was also in it, not sure if he knew what he said yes to but I think overall everybody had a great time and 2 of our friends that entered won! Great job guys!!! Also, these are just a FEW of what I took, be sure to check out our site for the rest in the next couple of days under Gallery then Autocross.
The car to the far left is Sarah. She WON!!! :)) The 2nd car is Mandy, she is a friend from high school. She definitely did not seem nervous for being her first time out there.

One of the three guys to the far left is Sarah's husband Chad and the white car is Sarah. :))
The car on the left is Chad, Sarah's husband. Third car from left is Matt (he won also)!!
This is Uncle John!! He did pretty good out there! I wonder if he'll do it again next year!?!?
Gotta love the back of his car. :)
Second car from left is Jerrod then to the right of him is Josh.
I love this series of pictures..
And he's back on the track!
Sarah crossing the finish line to the checkered flagged!!!
It was REALLY dark at this point and I did not bring my flash so I had to use my camera body's flash, so these are a bit grainy but loved how they turned out!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We're planning on coming out with Elijah Saturday night. I can't wait b.c. I know he's going to think they're really cool :)

Remember When... said...

Good pictures. We missed it like we miss everything now days!:)