About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

No Senior pictures :(

Saturday, July 19, 2008
I have been preparing myself all week for 10:00 this morning. I always get excited, nervous, then excited again and finally so nervous I wonder why I get myself in situations like this. And every time it comes right back to the fact, I love how I get the opportunity to capture special moments (such as becoming a Senior in high school) in people lives. I love to capture their personalities with my camera. And of course I enjoy every minute of it!

My pictures for this morning got rescheduled for next Saturday morning...stay tuned for other pictures throughout the weekend...
Enjoy your Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

My Saturday pictures were canceled too...I enjoyed the day with Elsey and Joe instead:)