About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Slumber Party!

Saturday, June 28, 2008
Ry and I had my nieces overnight this last weekend. It was tons of fun! The weather was gorgeous so we were outside for awhile laying in the sun, running through the sprinkler and of course playing with Oscar. The girls just adore Oscar and there just is not enough time to play with him in a day.
Here are a few pictures of our evening and in the morning when Oscar woke them up!
I love the sky in this picture!
I love this play by play..Too sweet!
We had checked to see when it was going to rain, so we all decided to try to get in a quick campfire at about 7:00...but we got our smores in and were able to watch a movie later.
Oscar was sooo good all morning until it was time to wake the girls up then he didn't know who to wake up first! It was very cute!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

looks like you guys had a great time. I bet those are memories they will cherish!