About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Visiting with friends!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008
I have been fortunate enough to be on vacation all week from my full time job! It was nice to not have plans and just do whatever each day. Ry had to leave town for work overnight, so I spent yesterday and today visiting with some friends of mine. They are great people to know!

Melissa was our wedding photographer 3 1/2 years ago and now we cannot imagine our lives without them in it. Melissa and I are so much a like and so are our husbands! We have also been fortunate enough to have gotten to know their families and friends throughout the last few years as well and lets just say that are great!

Matt & Melissa are now proud parents of a 2 year old (who is absolutely adorable) and 1 month old twins! You can see their newborn pictures that I took while visiting in the hospital!

Here are a few from Wednesdays visit!!
Isn't he sweet?!?!

We had more storms come through while I was there and I actually caught some of the lightning. YEAH ME!
This is Blake and I at his coloring table. So much fun!!! Thanks guys for a great 2 days!!!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

looks like you had a good time visiting them. I bet she feels the same about meeting you!