Happy Friday and August 1!!!
I do not want to bug you with this, however I do not want you to miss out on it either.
Today is the last day for the half off Photo Session. You have until tonight to contact me through e-mail at jennn_jon@hotmail.com. If you do not hear back from me, please e-mail me again until you do.
Here is a another picture from my Senior session last weekend!
I do not want to bug you with this, however I do not want you to miss out on it either.
Today is the last day for the half off Photo Session. You have until tonight to contact me through e-mail at jennn_jon@hotmail.com. If you do not hear back from me, please e-mail me again until you do.
Here is a another picture from my Senior session last weekend!
2 comments:
Hey! I love this picture, my favorite part is the shoes in the corner and the angle :)
And thanks for the comment on my website today! I worked really hard on it so was excited to launch it :) Talk to you soon!
Great senior shots....looks like you have been practicing:)
Post a Comment