About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Emily & Chad Huhn

Saturday, August 2, 2008
I had the privilege to be Stacy of Remember When...'s 2nd shooter this past weekend. Not only did I get to hang out with a great friend for most of the day, I got to know a fantastic bride and groom as well as their friends and family.
As the day went on, the weather definitely got warmer. They got married outside at the fabulous Romance in the Garden in Lacey, MI. The reception was then in Portland.
Stacy will have her pictures up shortly and you can view her fabulous work by clicking here.
Thank you so much Stac for asking me to help you out! I can't wait for the next time!
Enjoy your preview of a few of my fav's from the day!
It's hard to see but you can see the flower girl in the mirror.


I absolutely loved this little couch!
The garder definitely set the mood for the theme for the wedding.
The flowers were gorgeous!



The garden was filled with gorgeous flowers and decorations!
The flower girl was sooo sweet all day long!
Chad did not think I caught him, but I did! He was being such a gentleman and holding Emily's bouquet for her.
This one is probably one of my absolute fav's!!!
There was an apple tree near where we were taking the group pictures, and the guys were trying to determine if the apples were ripe or not, so I suggested to eat one to find out. I guess they were pretty good because "Kyle" kept eating it.
This picture is just after the wedding party ran toward us down a hill, this shows just how sweet the couple is together!!!
Guys being good...
Guys being guys!
Like I said, the weather was HOT on Saturday and the sun was definitely out! Chad being the gentleman he is, blocked the sun for this picture of Emily and her girls!
The cake topper was one of a kind!
Stac and I were discussing the next item on the agenda, and we looked up and saw Emily moving something on the antlers, we both about knocked each other over and ran to the head table and both asked for the wedding rings (which was about the 5th time we had asked for them). The lovely couple obliged and this is my result. (above and below)
There was some time after dinner so we took the couple outside for some time together with us.
Stac & I took a picture of each other...yes, we're silly!

I knew they were up to something...
Yes, they were..


There were so many fantastic details!

Congratulations! Thank you Stac for allowing me to help you out and to be a part of their special day!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

You did great as a second shooter...now you need to book a wedding so I can be your second shooter....get on it girl!!