About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Visiting with friends!

It's been a fantastic week other than I have been in extreme pain because of my shoulder, I'll fill you all in on that later if you do not already know what's going on...too long of a story for tonight.

Tonight I had dinner with a good friend of mine, Heidi and then I was off to visit with another good friend, her hubby and their baby girl!
Here are just a couple pictures from our visit. I was too busy chatting with my friend and playing with Emilia that I only got a few pictures in.

Thanks guys for the visit!!! Emilia is soo sweet and you two are such natural parents, God has definitely blessed you both with an amazing baby girl!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

Very adorable little girl...you should of taken more!!:)