Thank you so much for the invite and for opening up your cabins to us!



The cabin on the right is the one Ry, Jeremy and I stayed in, the house between the two is what the rest stayed in and then they moved Saturday night to the one right next to us to the left. There are 7 or 8 cabins that are available to rent out. This is actually Kelly's parents cabins, well all of the aunts and uncles on Kelly's mom's side has 1 or 2 and they all rent them out.

Some of Kelly's friends from home came over to visit. This is their son, he's sooo cute!!!! I couldn't help but take a few pictures of him! Thanks for putting up with me following you guys around!



This is Steph taking a picture of John, love it!
We had to go to the store to get a few groceries, and this is what happens when 3 guys are together. I don't think Caleb got the standard $1 for this one.

Sunday was Steph's birthday, so we got her an ice cream cake! Last year, John proposed while we were all up there. So sweet, so it was only appropriate that I take a few pictures for them that they can use as their engagement pictures. Here is one from LAST year:
He proposed on the dock!













2 comments:
Thanks for commenting on the LLS blog I posted! I'm really proud of Sam and even if people can't book a session, it would be great if they could still consider a donation to her cause. You can donate directly to Sam's fundraising bank by visiting her fundraising website at : http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/dublin08/SamC
She'd really appreciate any and all help you're willing to give :)
Spread the word if you'd like, its definitely worthwhile!
Looks like you guys had a good time out there and how beautiful
Post a Comment