Today is an odd post for me. It's more of a personal one. It's Saturday, about 93 degrees, sunny and humid. It's absolutely gorgeous! I only say that because I am inside in air conditioning looking out. :)
Back to the post...I have a confession, I'm a bit of a stalker, for other blogs that is. There is one, Courtney Reese Photography, she is out of Louisville, Kentucky, that I would like to share with you right now. We leave comments on each others blogs because we both love comments and it's nice to share stories with other fellow photographers that are just budding. She has a friend Samantha who is raising money for a great cause. If you feel it on your heart to check it out please click here for Samantha's website and donate. You can also check out Courtney's site here.
I will be posting some pictures from Thursday night soon and I have a family session tomorrow. What are you doing this weekend?
Back to the post...I have a confession, I'm a bit of a stalker, for other blogs that is. There is one, Courtney Reese Photography, she is out of Louisville, Kentucky, that I would like to share with you right now. We leave comments on each others blogs because we both love comments and it's nice to share stories with other fellow photographers that are just budding. She has a friend Samantha who is raising money for a great cause. If you feel it on your heart to check it out please click here for Samantha's website and donate. You can also check out Courtney's site here.
I will be posting some pictures from Thursday night soon and I have a family session tomorrow. What are you doing this weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment