About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Children session!

Today I had the privilege of capturing 2 adorable children in action. They definitely kept me on the go! We got to play at the park and with bubbles, what more fun is that?!?! Here is your sneak peek guys! Thanks for the afternoon of fun!! Here are just a few of my fav's!!

I love the innocence in the one above!

He totally sat on this rock and looked right over at me all on his own! He's a natural!
I loved this one in so many different tones but I kept coming back to the natural shot, love it!

2 comments:

Remember When... said...

Love the tunnel one!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I can't believe how much of a big boy Elijah looks sitting on the rock. Can't wait to see the rest of them :)