About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Visiting in South Haven!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to spend some time with 3 loving and fun children and a really good friend!! We went and got ice cream with "Grandpa" (thank you by the way) and then drove around South Haven and got home to get them to bed. Children are sooo sweet when they are sleepy! I could have just sat and rocked Cardale all night! Then Aunt Steph and I got them around for church Sunday morning and enjoyed their creativity until it was nap time. Thanks again for asking me to help out, let me know the next time you'd like some help or just to visit!
Here are a few from our visit!
Caleb would not stop squinting his eyes, it was pretty bright out. This is on our walk on Sunday afternoon before nap time (for kids & adults!).Cardale kept trying to play with Isaac but Isaac did not want anything to do with Cardale, it was soo cute!
Thanks again, I had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Thanks for coming to help :)

DeMaster Family said...

Hi Jen, I just saw your blog. Cute pics of the kids! Thanks so much for helping out, that was so nice of you! We had a great time that weekend.
Stacy

Courtney Reece said...

hey! you are changing up the blog! :) very cool.
Have a good one!