About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chicago - The Rainy City!

This last weekend, two of my friends and I headed to Chicago for the day! It was raining from Hurricane Ike but we took on the challenge with great attitudes and determination to enjoy Chicago anyways! It was a great day and I'm sooo glad we decided to still go! Since it was raining, I took oh maybe 10 pictures all day long which was driving me crazy because of all of the architecture and scenery around us. I'll definitely be going back to Chicago on a less rainy day!!


Us girls in the car.
The skyline coming into view!
At first we thought this was the Sears Tower, nope it was an observatory, now I can't remember the name, but it had The Cheesecake Factory located on the first floor! YUM is all I have to say!!! If you have yet to eat at one of these restaurants, you have got to try it! The food is sooo good and the cheesecake, oh my!!!
This is one of the malls we went to, it was nice being indoors to dry out, both our umbrellas and ourselves were soaked all day!

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

yeah not a good weekend to go but great excuse to have a girls weekend!!