About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Michael & Haley Wedding!

Saturday, September 20, 2008
I had the privilege yet again to work with the wonderful Stacy of Remember When... this last weekend! The weather could not have been more perfect for Michael & Haley's special day! This couple was not only gorgeous on the outside but after getting to know them throughout the day, they are also very genuine and kind!
Here are a few of my fav's I shot throughout the day!
When we arrived at the church, it was sooo peaceful and gorgeous (I'm going to use that word a lot in this post!).
Her dress! GORGEOUS!!!
Haley's "wow moment," I love this time of day for a ceremony!
GORGEOUS!
This is Michael watching Haley while Stacy gets some bride portraits, you could tell the love between these two is very strong...sooooo wonderful!
Silhouette!
The church was GORGEOUS!
This was the wedding party's getaway transportation!
I was able to capture some sun glare! Love these next few!!!!
The bride & groom had sooo many fantastic details! This basket is full of goodies for the kids, the kids definitely enjoyed that!
This is the Bride & Groom's labels, with her bouquet and the candle that was in front of them at the head table! LOVE!
Thank you soooo much Stac for asking me to help out and be your assistant! Loved every minute of it!
Congratulations Michael & Haley!!!

No comments: