Happy Friday!!!!
Please note that starting Monday, September 29-Saturday, October 4, we will be unavailable! I am going to be traveling with Ry to World Dairy Expo in Madison, WI for his work! It's a great opportunity to not only spend time with my hubbie but to get some great shots of animals and buildings!! Plus it'll be a mini vaca for us! Well not during the hours of the show for Ry but for me! :)
I should have access to internet, so hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures throughout the week and get to any e-mails. However, if you do not hear from me right away, you will for sure by Monday, October 6.
Here is a picture of a cow I took last year!
Have a great week!!
Please note that starting Monday, September 29-Saturday, October 4, we will be unavailable! I am going to be traveling with Ry to World Dairy Expo in Madison, WI for his work! It's a great opportunity to not only spend time with my hubbie but to get some great shots of animals and buildings!! Plus it'll be a mini vaca for us! Well not during the hours of the show for Ry but for me! :)
I should have access to internet, so hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures throughout the week and get to any e-mails. However, if you do not hear from me right away, you will for sure by Monday, October 6.
Here is a picture of a cow I took last year!
Have a great week!!
Also, my fall sessions are filling up quickly so if you'd like an updated family picture (they are great for Christmas cards too!) or any other session done please contact me through e-mail. If you have yet to use your 1/2 off session, please remember that session must be done before November 1, 2008 in order to be 1/2 off.Ohhh and I completely forgot, we are now offering a cd of all of the proofs that are available through the online gallery from a session...
-low resolution cd (which is great for slideshows or other computer use) is $75
-high resolution cd (which is also great for slideshows or other computer use and reprints) is $200
Please note, we are still offering reprints as well!
Thank you sooo much fellow blog readers and clients! Please feel free to leave me feedback, or comments on the posts as well!!! Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment