About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family & Senior Session

Sunday, October 19, 2008
After my session with Ry's G'ma, Aunt and Mom, I had the opportunity to do some updated family pictures and then senior pictures for his cousin! It was a busy few hours but it was tons of fun!
Here is your sneak preview guys!
Love love the family pictures!
Now onto Senior pictures...Dane was super easy to photograph and was up for anything I asked him to do. He even did a serious face pretty well other than when I couldn't stop laughing. :)
I had to try to get some sun glare!

Okay, one more post and I'm all caught up! :))

1 comment:

Remember When... said...

I like there family pictures....look back at how much you have improved since last year when you took their pictures!! Great job.