About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now offering Afterglow!!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008
I am sooo pleased to announce we now are offering Afterglow! This is a session for newlyweds, couples celebrating an anniversary or for those women that just love their wedding dress and need an excuse to wear it again!! What better way than to get more pictures in them! You choose how dressed up you and/or your husband would like to get and if you want pictures with just you, then that's fine also!
Ry and I had some extra time before the sunset Sunday, so I got all dolled up and put on my wedding dress and we headed around town! I honestly had so much fun and definitely enjoyed being on the other side of the camera! There will be information on our site about this shortly as well. A session like this is $50 plus reprints! It will be about 60-90 minutes.
Enjoy your preview of Afterglow!
This is before I fell off of the suitcase! :) Like I said, I'm usually behind the camera!I love this picture because I did not get very many pictures of me in my dress with train down and what girl doesn't love her wedding dress!
Yes I wore boots, not at my wedding but looking back it would have been fun since we got married in January during a blizzard!
I even made Ry get in a couple of pictures!
Then we headed downtown to play around with some shutter exposures!
If you are interested in a session like this contact me today!
Would you be willing to put your dress back on for an hour or so?!?!?

Be sure to check out all of the posts, there's quite a few in the last few days!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Your dress is gorgeous. I wonder if I could even fit in mine LOL. I have it hanging in the basement. I never even had it dry cleaned. How sad is that?

Great flower lady said...

I love this I have a friend that did a session called "thrash the dress"!! it was so cool they went into the lake, and painted on it.. very cool effect!

Great flower lady said...

p.s it's nice to put a face to a person!