About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kaitlyn & Alex preview!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008
It's been very interesting to see God working in our lives lately. Brief story: It had been on my heart to sign up and work in the nursery in our church for the last year. I love children and enjoy helping out when I can. So when the sign up came around to put your name on the list, I couldn't talk Ry into joining me so I dove right in and have met some wonderful people! We have gone to our church for oh probably 4 1/2 years now and we know some people but with our church being larger it's hard to meet people sometimes. So anyhew, I was talking to a couple of the women one morning and starting talking about how Ry and I have been turning a hobby of ours into a passion and seeing where it takes us. So, here we are the pictures below are of one of those woman's (Hi Karen!) daughter and her boyfriend! I had a really really hard time narrowing these down just for editing wise and then even harder for the preview...they were all great!!!

Thank you all for a great hour or so and for putting up with me asking you to do something over and over again until I got just the right picture! :)
This is one of the pictures they did for me over and over again, I wanted the leaves just right and it turned out perfect!
This is another one that I asked Alex to jump over Katelyn a few times! Thank you for your cooperation!!!
This one would be a perfect ad for a catalog or something!
Gotta love those boots!
Thank you all again for a great evening! Continue to seek God first in all you do and to lean on Him when good and bad times may find you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! HOW CUTE ARE THESE PICS?????
The kids had a great time and so did I. Not gonna lie, Alex is pictured out, but he had fun. He was more relaxed with you than his senior pics. Thanks for being so flexible and I will be in touch. I just had to let you know what a good job you did and how adorable the pics are. It has also been great getting to know you. Thanks again and see you Sunday.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome pics! I love the one with the leaves.

Remember When... said...

Wow Katelyn looks just like Karen:) Those are great...they look so in love!